Uesco Industries, Inc. is the recognized leader in overhead crane systems manufacturing and master distributor for all major brands of overhead lifting equipment. We are looking for an ambitious person to join us as our Web Development & Marketing Manager to grow our client base from our Alsip, IL office. This person will be the primary person in our company responsible for ensuring that our e-commerce site and related programs are successful.
We are looking for a creative individual who is always looking to learn and hone new skills. This position has plenty of room for advancement and can become a lifetime career for the right individual.
- Define a strategy and build programs/features from coding to design to achieve aggressive sales goals
- Lead initiatives that result in a strong customer experience
- Drive brand positioning and connections in a B2B sales environment.
- Collaborate with sales to provide a best-in-class shopping experience with an emphasis on aggressive sales growth, conversion, and operational excellence
- Drive new businesses to the site and encourage repeat buyers in an effort to increase sales
- Develop and lead an e-commerce B2B marketing plan, including creative, content, search, email marketing initiatives, and website development. (Always be improving the site)
- Build out test and optimize site enhancements, driving improved user experience and site conversion
- Build custom programs for quoting and engineering specifications
- Create a custom database and front-end forms and reports that allow existing distributors to see and review existing and past jobs.
- Manage all aspects of IT has it relates to the website and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Computer Programing, or E-Commerce
- Excellent knowledge of word press, database environments, server troubleshooting, and writing code, Hubspot or similar, page lines, Google Adwords & bing.
- 4+ years of digital marketing, online sales experience, building E-commerce websites, & custom website modifications and coding in at least two languages.
- Recent and successful track record in building and running e-commerce business models; experience in establishing procedures, implementing processes, and successful execution
- Background in website building, enhancements, and platform updates, well versed in optimizing online user experienceTechnical knowledge and understanding of e-commerce platforms, metrics, and tracking
- Should be a motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Must have great verbal and communications skills
- Possess solid knowledge of e-commerce best practices, user experience, design, content management, analytics, SEO, payment processors, fraud management, and taxation
- Exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members in a very fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com